[Nsta-info] FW: Dental flyer

Johnson, Lenora genesis.johnson at csn.edu
Sat Nov 5 10:07:43 EDT 2011

You have my approval.

Dr. Genesis Johnson
Professor Dept. of Education
(702) 617-9689
________________________________
From: nsta-info-bounces at lcapst.org [nsta-info-bounces at lcapst.org] on behalf of Linda Carter [linda.carter at nstasubs.org]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 7:02 PM
To: nsta-info at lcapst.org
Subject: [Nsta-info] FW: Dental flyer

From: JIMPOLITIS at aol.com [mailto:JIMPOLITIS at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 10:10 AM
To: nsta-executiveboard-owner at lcapst.org
Cc: DUNN570 at aol.com
Subject: Dental flyer

My friends

I  attached a flyer from Renaissance Dental which they propose  as  the opening salvo in heir effort to enroll substitutes in both our organization and their dental plan.

Note this is an indemnity plan not a reimbursement plan.

That is, it pays "X" dollars for an office visit whether you have the most expensive dentist in town or the cheapest.

Like wise for a crown or root canal it pays a fixed amount.

We have had discussions with another company AFLAC for a medical indemnity plan but they are not as interested in us as Renaissance is judged on their exhibiting and presenting in Seattle and now the flyer which they produced.

I would like board approval to pursue and close a deal with Renaissance. I believe it can only benefit us and our members.

JIM

No one can do everything
Everyone can do something
I choose to do this